- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs freshly grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g button mushrooms, trimmed
- 200g brown mushrooms, trimmed
- 1/3 cup korma curry paste
- 1/2 cup thick natural yoghurt
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil and heat until hot. Add ginger, garlic and mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until light golden.
- Add curry paste and stir-fry 1ñ2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from the heat. Add yoghurt, stir until well coated. Reduce heat to medium. Return wok to the heat and cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Add spinach and cook 1 minute or until wilted.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice, topped with coriander.